• Irreversibility guaranteed by integrated electric brake on the powerful geared motor 1.1KW
• Programming of the speed with integrated frequency inverter
• Electronic built-protected in a metal container and transparent plastic cover
• Micro deceleration start and limit switches integrated into the motor and adjustable (does not require feedback on the gate)
• Cover in steel with protective zinc primer and polyester powder coating
• Release device manually operated from the outside operator with coded key
• Online with central unit
• RS485 communication network as standard or TCP/IP by ETH converter
• High resolution printer-200 DPI (8 dots/mm)
• Up to 5000 users storage offline
• Up to 15000 events storage offline
• Free input for external reader
• Passive proximity reader for cards 125 kHz ISO size
• Active or passive long range reader (AVI managed by software)
• Anti Passback card management online with central unit
• Opening pulse operating against valid ticket or card check
• Function setting by an on board jumper
The TAG 10/TAG 5/TAG 3 passive transponder proximity readers can be used to build high-security access control systems. With its distance detection, it offers greater ease of use and, since it is completely free from moving mechanical parts, it is practically maintenance-free.
Integrated control board with anti-crushing system and electronic encoder for inversion on obstacle detection.
• Magnetic limit switches.
• Residential use, for sliding gates with max weight of 400 kg.
• Emergency kit XBAT 24V with NiMH battery
• Receiver XF868 MHz(compatible with all FAAC transmitters)
• High mechanical efficiency:>80% (+50% compared to traditional gearboxes).
• Vibration and noise reduction: the impellers are 180° out of phase, making the gearbox perfectly symmetrical and balanced.
• Robustness and reliability: the load is distributed to many contact points