Capture IR frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHz for use of IR commands on your home automation network.
The General IR Receiver plugs directly into the GC-IRE IR Extender to capture and digitize IR signals.
Global Caché’s General IR Receiver can also operate within a Xantech or Xantech compatible environment.
- Use with the GC-IRE: To digitizes IR signals.
- Xantech compatible: Yes
- IR frequencies capture range: 30 KHz to 80 KHz
- Capture distance: 8m – 12m (26’ – 40’) remote dependent
- Case size HxWxL.: 10mm x 21mm x 25mm (.40" x .82" x .95")
- Cable type: 3 meter shielded with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- IR signal indicator: Blue LED
- Viewing angle (left, right): 30 degrees
- Viewing angle (top, bottom): 10 degrees
- Power requirements: 7V-15V@3mA (no load)
- Output impedance (short-circuit protected): 150 Ohms