• Two-way voice communication over GSM (compatible with GSMV) or Telco during the event of an alarm allows central station operators to talk directly to end-users and vice-versa.
• AVST voice station superior sound quality (87 dB)
• ECP four-wire support on base control and voice station designed for faster and easier wiring (compatible with VISTA-21iP, VISTA-20P [Rev 7 or higher] and VISTA-15P [Rev 6 or higher] controls)
• AVS base control mounts directly inside VISTA cabinet
• Special wiring cord (620-1) for control to control ECP connection
• Micro-miniature two-zone V-PlexTM adapter
• Makes any hardwired contact device V-PlexTM ready
• Built-in serial number for addressing
• One supervised zone and one unsupervised zone
• UL listed fire and burglary applications
• On-site printing has never been more practical than with Honeywell’s 6220 Series of security system printers. A perfect complement to your fire, burglary or access control systems, these feature-rich printers are compact, simple to operate and cost-effective.
• The quick-install 6220 Series contains small footprints for easy placement on any surface. A hand wall mount bracket is supplied for convenient mounting.
• 8 or 24 LED annunciators with sounder
• Power and trouble LED's
• Silence and reset switch
• Lamp test switch
• Fully supervised
• Operates on Commercial VISTA Panel keypad bus
• Up to four FSA-8 or 24 led annunciators per system
• Optional Key-Reset Switch