Multi Door Access Controller InBio460 pro, InBio 460 Pro
• Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
• Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
• Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
• Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
• Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
• Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
• System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
• Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
• Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported
• Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.