• Solar panels operate on a simple mechanism of converting the solar energy into electrical with the help of Solar inverters. Solar panels are made up of solar cells i.e. Poly-crystalline/Mono-crystalline cells which stores the solar energy.
• The Solar panels are made up of Mono-crystalline cells connected in series
• There are 72 Solar cells.
• The Solar India Mono-crystalline Solar Panels have a Short Circuit voltage of 6.6A and an Open circuit - -Voltage of 21.6V. With a 25years of warranty and the high-efficiency
• Polycrystalline sillicon cells are connected in series.
• - Solar cells between UV resitant Polymer and high transmission toughened glass surface.
• - Rugged weather proof nylon box for output connection.
• - Anodized aluminium frame for structural support and shock resistance.