• Solar panels operate on a simple mechanism of converting the solar energy into electrical with the help of Solar inverters. Solar panels are made up of solar cells i.e. Poly-crystalline/Mono-crystalline cells which stores the solar energy.
• The Solar panels are made up of Mono-crystalline cells connected in series
• There are 60 Solar cells.
• The Solar India Mono-crystalline Solar Panels have a Short Circuit voltage of 6.6A and an Open circuit - Voltage of 21.6V. With a 25years of warranty and the high-efficiency
• Established in 2007, Waaree Energies is one of India’s most diversified and fastest growing solar power solution company. As one of India’s leading solar power companies, Waaree facilities comprise of a 250 MWp PV module manufacturing plant in Surat, India. The standard range of modules is supplied without diodes. However, diodes can be provided on specific customer request at extra cost. All modules are supplied with screw less request Hollow section frames
• Anodized aluminum frame
• Temppered glass
• Ethylene vinylacetate encapsulate