Instantly Enables Wi-Fi Control For Any Electronic Device
The Global Caché iTach Flex WiFi instantly enables WiFi control for electronic devices, allowing you to automate almost any device, system, or protocol. Remotely control the connected device using an app on a smartphone, tablet, or any other user interface. By adding intelligence to the enabled device, events and tasks can be automatically triggered, adding convenience to the electronics you use every day.
- Connects almost any electrical device to a WiFi network
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- Web-based control protocol using HTTP
- Mounting dock for simple installation
- Manufacturer Part #: FLEX-IP-P
- Power Input: 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Network Connection: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
- LED Indicators: Power and connectors to indicate activity and status
- Global Port: 4 Conductor connection (TRRS: tip, ring, ring, sleeve)
- Male DB9 with automatic configuration sensing
- 600 baud to 115.2 Kbaud data rates supported
- Odd, Even, and None parity settings
- Bi-directional with hardware RTS/CTS flow control
- Flex Link Cables: Supports IR Out, IR Blaster, IR Tri-Port, and Serial
- IR Output: From 20 to 500 kHz. 3.5mm connector.
- Control APIs:
o TCP: ASCII textual commands compatible with iTach and GC-100 protocol. Comma-delimited, carriage return terminated.
o HTTP: New web-based control using HTTP commands with JSON payload data.
- Dimensions: : 2.58(L) x 1.22(W) x 0.82(H) inches
- Certifications: FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, RoHs compliant