The Xantech EX Series Cables are now available in convenient and durable bulk-packs to increase efficiency and you bottom line. Always having Xantech EX Series Cables on-hand reduces supply runs while on the job site, keeping your tech productive. All bulk-pack boxes are identical in size for easy storing on the truck or in the warehouse. Quantity per pack is based on cable length. Easy tear-away tab allows for gravity-fed access of a single cable, or open the top to grab multiple cables at once. Know what to charge your customer and when to reorder more Xantech cables with an inventory tracker printed on the box.
Delivering stunning 4K content requires the best components and cabling. Xantech EX Series Cables are built to exceed the needs of today's content with high quality construction that integrators can rely on.
With 19 pins carrying 18.2 Gbps of data, even the slightest jostle of a component can move conductors out of alignment. The piano gloss finish connectors of Xantech’s EX Series HDMI Cables are enhanced with Xantech's X-GRIP Technology™ to keep cables securely in place, enhancing the overall reliability of any AV system. A debossed “X” on the head helps to orient the cable when plugging into rear facing HDMI ports.
Sacrifice Nothing. Uncompromised 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
Xantech EX Series HDMI Cables set a new standard for quality and affordability. With support for all current HDMI 2.0b features including HDR, 18Gbps transfer rates, Resolutions up to UHD and DCI 4K at 60 frames per second in 4:4:4 Chroma sub-sampling, Audio Return Channel, all Dolby Digital formats & more, the EX Series is designed to surpass the needs of the most demanding system.
Sharp Corners and Tight Spaces? We have you covered.
A shorter connector head and tighter bend radius allows EX Series HDMI cables to fit behind the thinnest of displays and racks without compromising signal.
Built to Last. Future Proof by Design.
Not all HDMI was created equal. The EX Series are Category 2 HDMI, or High Speed, meaning they are capable of handling content that maximizes the full HDMI 2.0b specification. Balancing conductor gauges, external EMI shielding, and internal differential shielding through the length of the cable ensures the delivery of that content even at length. The EX Series is ready for the content of today, but designed to handle the content of tomorrow.
EMI Prevention to Protect HDMI Signal.
Xantech High Speed HDMI Cables with Ethernet feature solid-core oxygen free copper conductors and a solid nickel internal EMI shielding jacket that is interwoven with thinned gold contacts to double the protection. Xantech’s EX HDMI cable heads are housed in a porcelain shell aiding in rejecting stray capacitance from interconnected components that can build up over time and prevent HDMI signal.
Xantech XT-EX-HDMI-0.7-40PK Features at a Glance
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) allows the HDMI connection between a display and A/V receiver to send audio from the display to the head-end of the system
- Supports resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 Pixels) at 60 frames per second, and 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), Wide Color Gamut (WCG), 3D video, Deep Color and x.v.Color™
- Supports Dolby Atmos®, True HD®, DTS-HD Master Audio® and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional object-oriented audio experience
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for 4:3, 16:9, and wide-angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices.
- Cable Length:0.7m
- Cable Certifications:UL VW-1/RoHS/REACH
- Performance:4k 60 4:4:4, 8-Bit Color
- X-Grip Technology:Yes
- Pixel Clock Rate:600MHz
- Static HDR:Yes
- Audio Return Channel (ARC):Yes
- 32 Channel Audio:Yes
- 1536Â kHz total audio:Yes
- 4 audio streams:Yes
- 2 video streams (Dual View):Yes
Xantech XT-EX-HDMI-0.7-40PK Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty