Since our inception in 2002, Global Caché’s focus on open systems, industry standards, strategic partnering, and product innovation has kept us at the forefront of technical and market advancements in the control and automation industry. That is why we remain committed to that vision; to bring cost-effective, high-performance control and automation solutions to everyone, regardless of their tax bracket.
For the vision to become reality, control and automation professionals must evolve from traditional, high-end proprietary systems meant for only a few at the top of the financial food chain, to embrace a simpler, more agile architecture that supports choice, growth, and affordability for anyone interested in enjoying the value and many benefits of control and automation
The Global Caché’ Flex is an industry first, a tiny device that connects previously unconnected hardware to a WiFi or TCP/IP network so it can be controlled and automated by the controller of your choice.
Global Caché iTach Flex IP with PoE
1.Connects almost any electrical device to a wired Ethernet network via RJ45
2.Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
3.Web-based control protocol using HTTP
4.Mounting dock for simple installation
Global Caché iTach Flex Wi-Fi
1. Smart end-points enhance and connect standalone devices.
2. Standard 3.5mm jack supports almost any protocol using Flex Link cable.
3. Built-in HTTP support for simple and instant network connectivity.
4. Downloadable iLearn software allows capture and playback of IR commands.
5. Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup.
6. 4MB flash memory – store web pages and files accessible via URL.
7. 4-conductor Global Port allows for versatility using Flex Link cables.
8.Built-in IR learning and access commands to cloud-based IR database.
Made in the USA and RoHS compliant.
Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Mini Jack Cable
For Use With The iTach Flex
The Global Caché Flex Link RS232 Mini Jack Cable connects to your iTach Flex Module via a 3.5mm jack to enable IP/WiFi control for a TV or other A/V device with an RS232 mini-jack input. By connecting to the device's service or serial input, the cable along with the iTach Flex allow simple software crossover configuration. No power supply is required.
1. Supports standard 8 data bit-serial, and Tx and Rx signals
2. Bi-directional communication with no hardware handshaking
3. Configurable using iTach Flex web server or HTTP/TCP software APIs
4. Allows for null modem and straight through cable creation